The building is now open to the public.
- Filing is MANDATORY for all residents over the age of 17 to 65 years (without taxable income).
- Copies of page 1 of your Federal return, Sch 1, Sch’s C & E (if applicable) and W2’s are required.
- If you did not work, you must obtain a Statement of Earnings from Social Security’s website: ssa.gov
- Even though the building is now open to the public, you may still use the drop-off box inside the handicap entrance for return information or payments. It is checked 3 times a day and video monitored.
- Information can be faxed to (330)386-7865 or emailed to one of the links on this page.
- Local income tax is 1.5% of taxable wages, self-employment income, rental income, lottery/gambling winnings, commissions and net profit earned by businesses within City limits.
- Unemployment, social security, and retirement income IS NOT taxable to the City.
Note: Interest applies to any balance of tax due that is not paid by the due date of a return, even if the return is filed under an extension.
|Calendar Year||Monthly Interest Rate||Yearly Interest Rate|
Credit Card Payments
Credit card payments can be made online or by phone only, we cannot accept credit card payments in the office.
By Phone: 1-800-272-9829
- SELECT Option 3: “Property Tax or all other payments”
- Jurisdiction code: 8458
- Follow prompts.
There is a $1.50 charge for phone payments.
- Select “Local Payments”, then under State or territory drop box “Ohio”
- Under “Payment Entity” select “East Liverpool, City of OH”
- Under “Payment Type” select “Local Wage Tax Payments”
You will receive an email confirmation.
There will be charges as follows:
- a Credit card charge of 2.65% – $3.95 min.
- a Debit card charge of 1%-$1.00 min.
- an ACH payment fee of $1.00
NSF fees will be $5.95 to the bank AND $40.00 to Income Tax Office.
Any problems with phone or online payments?DO NOT CALL THIS OFFICE, WE CANNOT HELP.
Call 24 hr help line: (609)606-3572 – Option 3